Dr. Jones challenges serious investigators who wish to rebut his controlled demolition hypothesis - they must address thirteen reasons why he rejects the official theory, which asserts that fire and impact damage alone caused the collapses:
1) Molten Metal - Flowing and in Pools.
2) Observed Temperatures around 1000 degrees C and Sulfidation in
WTC 7 Steel.
3) Near-Symmetrical Collapse of WTC 7.
4) No Previous Skyscraper Complete Collapse Due to
5) Plume-time During the Collapse of WTC 7.
6) Early Drop of North Tower Antenna.
7) Eyewitness Account of Flashes and Loud Explosions
8) Ejection of Steel Beams and Debris-plumes from the
9) Rapid Collapses and Conservation of Momentum and
10) Controlled Demolition "Implosions" Require Skill.
11) Steel Column Temperatures of 800 C Needed: A Problem in the Argument of Bazant and Zhou.
12) Problems in the NIST Report: Inadequate Steel
Temperatures and Tweaked Models.
13) NIST's Failure to Show Visualizations.