Thursday, December 21, 2006

Crucible Times v.2.0

Hey Folks,

I accidently deleted version 1.0, cruciblex.blogspot.com! I got nervous about several reports of CIA involvement in Google, so I wanted to delete everything google-related except Blogger, but of course if you do that you delete your blogs too. Anyway, I'm swallowing my concern for the time being to re-create the blog here until I find a blogging progam I like. Until then I'll be posting as many old posts from cruciblex as I can find cached on google, and adding new posts of course.

Slightly new Blog Title: Crucible Times

gph

No comments:

Are We Going to Free Ourselves From Fear & Reclaim the Constitution?

FDR was right. We need only fear fear itself. The Bush Regime and the Military/Industrial/Intelligence/Congressional complex that supports it depend for their power on secrecy, fear, and deception. The antidote is truth; particularly the truth about 9/11 – the origin of the bogus “War on Terror”. My aim is to help disseminate strong evidence of Bush administration complicity in 9-11, evidence that has been kept from public awareness, so that we may recover our democracy, our sanity, our power, and our soul.

"There's fool's gold because there's real gold." -- 13th-century Persian poet Rumi